The technology behind all my games is provided by AppsGeyser. If you have any specific technical question, please contact them, as I really don't know how that mysterious technology works. In case you have a more general question, I have prepared this basic FAQ section, hopefully your answer will be there:
- According to Google Play your game is compatible with my device, but it doesn't work! What can I do?
Please try to uninstall it and install it again. If possible, install it on the phone and not on the SD card. If it still doesn't work, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do. Sorry.
- I don't like ads. Can I pay you to remove them?
I'm sorry, but that's not possible. I don't offer any in-game purchase, and probably I will not do it in the future.
- Your games are too simple/short/repetitive/boring. Can you improve them?
I try to create simple, casual games, that people can play while commuting or while waiting at the dentist's office, so they are intended to be like that. I do my best to make non-boring games, and I will keep on trying.
- Can you make a game about my favorite movie/anime/sitcom?
No, that would violate someone else's copyright, so the game would be rejected by Google. Sorry.
- I'm offended by the content of your game. Can you remove it from Google Play?
I'm sorry, I never try to offend anyone, but the content of my games is perfectly legal and protected by Free Speech legislation in Canada and other territories, so I'm not removing it.
- Your game broke my phone. Can you buy me a new one?
No, my game did not break your phone. I distribute my games only on Google Play, so each game is reviewed by Google before getting published, that's how I know they are safe. I'm sorry about your phone, anyway.